Companion page for Data Analysis Using SQL
by Gordon S. Linoff. 2008 John Wiley & Sons.
To order Data Analysis Using SQL and Excel from
What This Page Contains
This page is a companion page for the book Data
Analysis Using SQL and Excel. It provides
the data sets and scripts
for loading the data sets, and Excel files
associated with the book. The information on this
page is deemed accurate, but we are not responsible
for errors and omissions.
The data files are provided as compressed text files
with scripts for the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Server (free/trial
download available at
Server download )
- MySQL (free/trial download available
- SAS (free/trial download not available)
- Oracle (free/trial download at Oracle
In addition, SAS files are provided as a compressed
queries have not been validated on other databases,
such as PostgreSQL (free/trial download available
Instructions for Downloading and Installing
- Download the text files.
- Download the appropriate script for your environment.
- Follow the instructions inside the script.
Scripts and Datasets
All downloadable files are available here.